Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last Preparations

There are so many other things going on that it is hard to focus on my upcoming trip, however, after completing a second updated application, a China visa has now been stamped in my passport and is in the mail on the way back to me.  Flights have been booked for Portland to San Francisco to Beijing.  Last things in preparation for the trip include collecting donated supplies for the orphanages, one last payment to AGCI, and immunizations...oh boy!  I remain more than excited and deeply grateful to get to participate in this trip.  Thank you for your continued prayers and support!  Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you. I know you have been to Taiwan but not sure if you have been to China. you will love it, and the people.

    ReplyDelete