Thursday, August 30, 2012

What Now?

So what now?

I was both exceedingly thankful to be in China and anxious to return home to meet the newest addition to our family, an exchange student from Armenia, and to reunite with my family who I missed terribly.  The boys are all off for their first day of school this morning and as all the school preparations wind down, I am able to go back through my China pictures and process the trip.  I am overwhelmed by the experience the Lord has just granted me and can not help but ask...what now?  Surely it was not just to have a good time, to revisit Chinese culture, to eat some great food...no, it was so God could weave my life with those I met along the way for a greater purpose.  This trip wasn't about me- it was about Him and His unfolding plans for His people...for His most precious and vulnerable children.  I can not help but return changed, and a question in the depths of my soul is this...what now?

Will you pray that I hear clearly God's answer? that our family hear the Lord's call?  and that we wholeheartedly respond in faith and obedience?  

Thank you!
Kerri

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for each of you as you seek to follow God's leadership in your life ... one day ... at a time!

    I totally understand those questions in the depths of your soul ... I have them, too ... even at my age!

    Love you, Kerri!

    ReplyDelete