Thursday, October 25, 2012

Approval!!!

Our adoption application has been approved!!!

As well, our child request and family info have been sent to the CCCWA (Chna Center for Children's Welfare and Adoption) and the child has been locked in (meaning he is not on the availability list for other agencies and families).  We are now waiting for pre-approval from the government, then will be able to publicly display his information.  I can't wait to share him with you!

We now have a whole lot of documents to gather and paperwork to complete, as well as a home study to do and finances to begin raising.  It's an exciting time but also a lot of work.  I have been able to lighten my load so as to focus in better on what the Lord has for me and my family at this time.  Thank you so much for prayers...I will be updating soon!

Kerri

2 comments: