Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Henry

Words cannot describe my elation yesterday upon receiving the e-mail that the CCCWA has pre-approved our adoption of Henry, or Wang Long Qian, of China.  I have been ready to tell the world but now that I can, I am wondering how much I should!  My blog is fully public so that anyone can follow along, but perhaps I should be more protective and private for his sake...something we need to look into.  At any rate, you can celebrate with us that this major step in the process has been made and that we can now contact Henry with a care package and information about us.  We cannot wait to do so! 

Thank You, Father, for this precious gift, not only of Henry but that of adoption.  "Because of His love He had already decided to adopt us through Jesus Christ. He freely chose to do this..." Ephesians 1:5 (GW).  We have chosen Henry with God's leading without him even thinking of choosing us...may we realize the great love our Father in heaven has lavished on us by giving all He could give, His only Son, so that we may be called His children!!!


1 comment: