Friday, December 6, 2013

China

I just wanted to let everyone know that all flights went smoothly and we are IN CHINA! We had a good night's rest the first night and then had a wonderful tour of the Forbidden City, Tienenmen Square, and old Beijing yesterday. Today we head to the Great Wall and then a Chinese acrobat performance tonight.

There will be 12 families in our CCAI group once everyone arrives. We are together here in Beijing, split up to different provinces to receive our children, then meet back up in Guangzhou for the final adoption and immigration process. We leave tomorrow for Hohhot and then receive Henry on Monday!!!

I have not been able to get on my blogspot as it is one of the websites blocked here. However, I just bought a personal VPN so that I can do so and now you will get my posts!

We are thrilled to be here and ready for more great adventures... thank you for prayers; I specifically ask for prayer for physical stamina and health as my body is worn down and feels like I'm getting a little cold. We have adjusted to the time change pretty well, crashing around 8 or 9 p.m. and waking around 4 or 5 a.m. It really is wise to be here a few days before getting our children so we are well rested for them. Thank you for prayers...and watch for updates and photos as we go along! Blessings from China!

No comments:

Post a Comment