We have made 10 months with Henry and what an amazing journey to God's heart it has been. I know the Lord keeps working on my heart to help me grow in being the Mommy Henry truly needs. He sure does seem to love his family and for that, I could not be more thankful. We all love this little guy SO MUCH. Thank you for checking in on us and for prayers, especially in these days of change ahead. God has even more wonderful things in store, but a move can sure bring a lot of stress and we sure are going to miss our loved ones here. The good news is that we're not moving too far away! We are so blessed with the love of so many, near and far.
Prayer Requests as We Move
- Timely sale of our current home and the securing of adequate, affordable housing in Portland.
- Schooling choices and transition for all of our children; accommodation for Henry's special needs.
- A sense of security for Henry and brothers as we adjust to the much larger, busy city surrounded by multitudes of people we do not know.
- Quick settling into our church and community, the making of good friends, and a feeling of "home."
- God to provide for all of our needs, grow our faith and closeness to Him, and bless our family that we may shine brightly for Him as we "go"!